1. 1 - 1.5 cm diameter curling iron
2. > 3.5 cm diameter curling iron
3. Taylor Swift’s “Wonderstruck” perfume
4. Taylor Swift’s “Fearless” Platinum Edition CD
5. Angry Bird T-Shirt
6. Brown “Eat, Sleep, Tweet” T-Shirt From Coconut Island (I’m a Size L btw — M is just too tight)
7. Pink with Stars Electric Guitar found in a music store across Rossi Studio
8. Accoustic Guitar of my choice
9. Cable, Jack, Sound Amplifier and mostly mini-speaker for the guitars
10. Uneven skirt (front short, back long) I saw at Westfield and Paddy’s Market
11. Black Blackberry Dakota (yeah, I do love the model! Wants it!)
12. All Gossip Girl: The Carlyles Series by Cecily von Ziegesar that comes after “You Just Can’t Get Enough”
13. All The It Girl Series by Cecily von Ziegesar that comes after “Devious”
14. All Stephenie Meyer’s collection (including movie companions) in Indonesian
15. Apple Store/iBox gift card (wanna buy more cases for my iTouch)
16. Excellent Earphone/Headphone (mine always broke!)
17. Any headpieces from Evita Peroni (or anything, really)
18. Paris Hilton Handbag (Laugh!!)
19. More feathery accesories from Sydney’s DIVA.
20. An excellent, exhilarating, mind-blowing, wonderful and I-would-love-it SURPRISE!!! :))
There… Not hard, right?
Describe how concerts make you feel.
What concerts? The ones I watch? Or the ones I’m in?
Honestly speaking, I haven’t been into many concerts in my life. I’ve been to a harp concert, a choir concert, a Vanessa-Mae concert, a flamenco concert (I think) and quite a few recitals and mini-concerts in campus. I love the Vanessa-Mae concert, it was cool, and I love her transparent violin. But, I was still small. So, um… yeah. Not a huge thing for me.
But, okay, the concert I’m in. Now that’s something worth telling. Being in a concert is not exactly something really fancy and glamorous. On stage, yes, I feel glamorous. But, off stage, in the backstage, before the concert, WHEW! Hectic much! Unless you’re like a mega diva, that you only have to sit tight, and enjoy people putting nail polishes and make-up on you. I’m not up to that stage yet. I still need to put on my own make-up, do my own hair, put my own costume, so, basically, it’s really a busy moment.
Once I’m onstage though, it seems as if it’s forgotten. All those hecticness and mess and all that, are gone. All that was left was me (and my friends of course), with microphones in our hands, and the spotlight. And the rush. I don’t know how people should feel, but I felt so good up there onstage. Especially when the audience gave such support and liked our performance. It’s like, I’m feeding off their good energy, and I felt soooo great! It’s just, the rush, the adrenaline, the excitement, seeing people smile and clap for me, for all of us onstage, it’s just too good to be true. Something about it makes me never want to stop doing it, like ever. If I had to choose one thing to do for the rest of my life, this is what I will choose! J I love concerts (when I’m the one being in it, or throwing it, or performing in it)! J
Hugs and kisses,
List things that are in your make-up bag and take a picture of you with and without make-up.
- 2 Way Mirror (1x and 5x)
- Pupa Brush Set
- MAC Professional Make-Up (Eyeshadow, Lipstick, Shading and Blush-on)
- MAC Liquid Blast Liner (Aqualine)
- MAC Color Eyelash (2 pairs, 33)
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles (Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer)
- Guerlain Les Voilettes Mineral Invisible Skin-Fusion Loose Powder (Beige Naturel 03)
- Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation (I 40 – Natural Fair Ivory)
- Krayolan TV Paint Stick NG 1
- Revlon Matte Eye Shadow (Dark Brown)
- Skin Food Sugar Bloom Shadow Box
- The Body Shop 01 Shimmer Waves (Shade: Bronze, Nuance: Bronze)
- The Body Shop Cheek Color (Apricot Shimmer)
- The Face Shop Eyelash (iVi)
- Aubeau Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Loreal Liquid Eyeliner (Brown)
- Loreal Ultra Volume Mascara (Hydra-collagen)
- Maybelline Cat-eye Mascara
- LT Pro Radiant Shimmer
- Seba Med Lip Defense (SPF 30)
- La Tulipe Lipstick (Peach)
- Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss (Berrylicious)
- Tammia Eyelash Curler
- Join Eye Charm (Eyelash Glue)
- Pigeon Compact Baby Powder
- The Body Shop Lipgloss (02)
- Pixy Pencil Eyeliner (Black)
- The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist
Look up your horoscope for today and tell us how accurate you think it is.
According to www.astrology.com, looking up for my star sign (SCORPIO)…
“Someone busts in with a new idea that you’re not so sure about – but give it a whirl! You never know what might work out if you try it out and today is all about experimentation.”
Me: Errr, hardly true. No one’s giving me any ideas. The only new thing about today is that I got a new pair of black pants for performing and my grandma got herself the same thing, and two blazers in grey and black.
Single’s Daily Horoscope:
“Be open to new ideas when it comes to the perfect rendezvous. You might like the traditional dinner and a movie, while your date would prefer to spend the night wandering through an art gallery. Do something new and see where it leads. Romance follows you anywhere.”
Me: Even more not true. I’m staying at home for the whole day, so, yeah. It’s weird.
Hugs and kisses,